Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I forgot this

One thing I forgot to say about the beautiful Ave Maria music. I heard a wonderful cello rendition by Julian Lloyd Weber. At home that night, I began to describe the music to Mary Kay who said "I think I know that piece." After a minute or two, she pulled out an Andrea Bocelli CD of Sacred Music on which he sang this piece. This connection with music Mary Kay already loved was part of the charm of the piece for me.

1 comment:

  1. What a coincidence, we did our reading later today because I went to the gym and Ed was waiting for me with breakfast, after we finished our reading and prayers we look at our phones and found your thoughts for today. We decided to go to our computers today to reply to the blog, since we can't do it on our Blackberry...don't know why.

    Now, back to the thoughts for today. For me, there two things that brings wonder to my mind; one is the ocean and all its surroundings and the other is music, but not all types of music. Classical music inspires me; the sounds, the instruments, the beauty of the composicion brings relaxation and inspiration. Other times, my tropical music gets my blood flowing and I feel it, my soul gets revitalized in a way I can't express in words. Fascinating to be so aware of what beauty does in our lifes.

    ReplyDelete