Saturday, November 28, 2009
Leisure
Now there's a thought; Leisure! When I don't feel that I have to "do something", I call it leisure. To "give" myself leisure is difficult. I always want to use "my time" productively and put much effort in planning for what I can do. Going to the anywhere in the Bay Area takes time and there are preparations to be made. But, by the time I stand in front of a great piece of art or hear the music, I can exhale. Then it is followed by days of reliving the experience to remind me of the wonder of it all. I am still reliving the Louvre or the Muese d'Orsay in Paris from 2000. And I didn't see it all. So in my mind, I revisit the experience and it reminds me of the beauty of it all. It is the gift that keeps on giving. Now that I mention it, I think I need to go and see the rest of it. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment