Friday, November 6, 2009

Invitation to share thoughts

Diana, Ed, Mary Kay,

For a while now, we have been exchanging thoughts of the day based on Joan Chittister's Monastic Way through emails between Diana and Mary Kay. This is an attempt to establish a blog where all four of us could share and exchange our thoughts and insights. I think it is worth an experiment to see if this could be the basis for an online small meditative community. If this sounds like a good idea to you, register as a follower at the blog address shown and then you can post.

God Bless,
Mike

2 comments:

  1. Today's comment that beauty reveals the real purpose of life spurred a good conversation here. For me, the purpose of life, ultimately, is to be part of the wider creation, a good, loving person in good relationship with others and with nature. Awareness of beauty makes those connections more visible, but doesn't necessarily give me a feeling of purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday I attempted to write and after finishing it I hit the wrong button and it vanished.

    ReplyDelete